Site Index

Smoking Section Please

Cigarette Controversy 



Yes, I Am A Smoker. 

I Consume Tobacco!:

And Why It's O.K.  


I enjoy cigarettes. Do I advocate smoking? Absolutely not. It's all so debatable, and a real fire-starter for conversation and controversy all the way down to the filter.

Most people don't look cool enough to be pinching a the brand new Chesterfield reboot - which tastes similar to a Marlboro, but who am I to judge? Take it all with a grain of salt.

I pick 'em up and put them down over the years, and much like driving a car, I fully understand the health implications, risks, and benefits of partaking.

For some people, cigarettes are nothing more than an addiction, and that's all they'll ever be. To them, it's not an enjoyable substance by any stretch of the imagination, and the enjoyment thereof becomes an infringement on the clean air of those who don't smoke.

The psychology of all of it in certain contexts is downright amusing, probably because it falls somewhere between breathing, eating, and drinking. For a certain personality type, they curb appetite and suppress weight gain. But I ain't no doctor's all I'm sayin' - hey, I could eat all day if you let me! Lol, but in all seriousness, if you don't believe me, head over to https://www.thetruth.com for the propaganda of your choosing I guess.

We smoke publicly and privately. This I do know for a fact.

According to recent polls, people of planet earth (and outside of our galaxy) do it performing on stage in front of millions, and many only do it where not one soul can be seen.

Cigarettes get people out of bed and early to work simply for the fact they smoked their last one and need or want to run to the store for more - so to speak.

And here's a funny fact: The word "cigarette" and "secret" can be misconstrued. They can sound very similar on the breath. As stinky as that sounds.

ASHTRAY BREATH!!

But in all seriousness, do I endorse any one brand or specific brands of cowboy killers you're probably wondering to yourself right about now?

I started on Marlboro Reds in case you're wondering. I can also remember smoking Lucky Strike, a subsidiary of British American Tobacco, that had a resurgence of sales and popularity back in the early 2000's.

But personal favorite?

Hmm.

Right now, I'd still have to go with Parliament Full Flavor Blue.

It's got that rich, unique flavor that words don't describe.

Capisce?

Like, Comment, Questions, Shares below, subscribe at the top of the page.

ADS