Day After Day
Vs1:
Savior - guide me with your Holy Spirit
Purge me of unrighteousness and
Sanctify me - You are sovereign
I worship You alone
Your love - gives me purpose and I praise You
Worthy is the lamb who was slain
All my sin was washed away as far
As far as east is from the west
Chorus:
All the shame and all the pain and suffering
Was done for me - and I cannot repay
Put a song into my heart and I will sing
Of all Your glory and majesty
Day after day
All the shame and all the pain and suffering
Was done for me - and I cannot repay
Put a song into my heart and I will sing
Of all Your glory and majesty
Day after day
Vs2:
Jesus - Son of God and our salvation
Faith in You - our declaration
To a life of consecration
All according to Your Word
Teach us how to share our faith with others
All our sisters and our brothers
And to follow Your commandments
And we will meet you in the clouds
Jesus - Son of God and our salvation
Faith in You - our declaration
To a life of consecration
All according to Your Word
Teach us how to share our faith with others
All our sisters and our brothers
And to follow Your commandments
And we will meet you in the clouds
Chorus:
All the shame and all the pain and suffering
Was done for me - and I cannot repay
Put a song into my heart and I will sing
Of all Your glory and majesty
Day after day
All the shame and all the pain and suffering
Was done for me - and I cannot repay
Put a song into my heart and I will sing
Of all Your glory and majesty
Day after day